Indian Electric Cooperative thrives on innovation and efficiency, providing services to members which make their lives easier.
With that in mind, we have redesigned our website – IECOK.com – to better reflect that commitment.
It’s important to us that we make information easily accessible to members and potential members, who stretch across seven counties. With a more modern approach to our website, we can better showcase the strong brand our members helped build.
Our goal with the launch of our redesigned site is user-friendly tools, first and foremost. Whether you need to pay your bill, look for outages, consult the rate schedule or register for energy rebates, the new IECOK.com can take you where you need to go without having to hunt for it.
The energy industry changes by the day, and it is our promise is to ensure the cooperative’s communications strategy, beginning with our website, moves with that flow. Because you are member-owners, we believe you should have information available at your fingertips.
On the new, improved IECOK.com, you’ll find:
- Easier access to the outage map, pay portal and SmartHub app download. Several prominent buttons on the home page make them quick and easy to find.
- Links to all our specification sheets for new service and an explanation of each of the four phases in the process.
- Details on how we clear a right-of-way to planting tips to diagrams of how pruning should look for proper clearance of electric lines.
- A news section with IEC press releases, plus important industry news that affects IEC.
- Integrated buttons that direct to IEC’s social media channels.
- A database for The Lamp, which includes the past 20 years of issues and annual reports.
- An interactive tab for electric vehicles, with calculators to estimate cost of usage, FAQs about making the switch and a list of government incentives for buyers.
- Pages with information on our Green Power program and rebates for purchasing energy-efficient appliances.
IEC will continue to provide the same reliable rural electric service we have since 1939. That never will change. However, updated content that explains our services and highlights our dedicated workforce is a valuable tool needed as IEC progresses toward the future.